We are so excited that you are cleaning out your closet and have decided to share your unwanted garments with us. Taking unwanted clothing and finding a new home for it not only gets cash in your hand, but saves our planet. As of 2021, we have changed a few things with our *Consignment Program to make things easier on you and our team. Please read the guidelines below, so you have a better understanding of how our process works.
- Consignment items must be in acceptable condition in order to qualify. No unintentional rips, stains, smells, pilling or missing fasteners.
- All consignment items must be dry-cleaned before dropping items off.
- We offer 50% CASH payout or 60% CUNIFORM Store Credit for accepted items.
- Items that haven't been accepted can be picked up or shipped up to two weeks after we contact you. All items left over the 2-week time period will be donated to a local non-profit.
- We payout our consigners at the first of the following month.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Fall/Winter Wear
- Men's & Women's Designer Clothing
- Jackets (Pea coats, Trench Coats, Sport Jackets, Work Jackets, Blazers, Etc.)
- Knitwear (Cardigans, Sweaters, Etc.)
- Tops (Short Sleeve Shirts, Blouses, Button Ups, Polos, Etc.)
- Bottoms (Denim, Wide-Leg Pants, Casual Dress Pants, Etc.)
- Full-Bodied Clothing (Tunics, Dresses, Jumpsuits, Rompers, Etc.)
- Shoes (Boots, Sneakers, Heels, Sandals, Etc.)
- Maison Margiela
- Acne Studios
- Raquel Allegra
- Comme des Garcons
- Etoile Isabel Marant
- Apiece Apart
- Giada Forte
- Rick Owens
- No. 6
- Nili Loten
- Dries Van Noten
- Jil Sander
- Rachel Comey
- Rag & Bone
- Sies Marjan
- Rejina Pyo
- Jesse Kamm
- Craig Green
- Yohji Yamamoto
- Our Legacy
- Engineered Garments
- Norse Projects
- John Elliot
*If you do not see the designer, please specify as much information about the garment as possible. Include retail price, item link and/or origin of construction.
Now let's upload images and information about your consignment pieces! This part is a little more complex and contingent on whether we can accept your items. Take your time and try to give us as much information as possible. Make sure the lighting is decent and the clothing is in focus. See our Entry Example below.
*Note we do not accept any stained or damaged garments. Damage includes, but is not limited to piling, missing buttons, extreme wear, fading, holes, etc.